Well, here it is. My first attempt at blogging. Hannah does it, Doug does it so why not me? I am struggling this year. Due to a midsummer move, I have no class of my own. I am left to subbing. Before I had my own classroom, I enjoyed subbing. However, I miss the routine, the daily investment and the reward of taking lives and pouring into them and watching them change over the course of the year. The prospects for a class next year don't look good here. What to do? I know with all my heart the God has a plan, but boy am I ready for Him to reveal. Even in the darkest of times I hold onto Jeremiah 29:11
On a bright note, I have learned several new things that I will try in my own room next time. It is one benefit of popping in and out of different rooms.
Later.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Look at you! A blogger! You will love it!
Post a Comment